Re: [m2e-users] Filtering plugin execution by execution id

I can see why it may be desired to run general purpose plugins during
Eclipse build, but I don't see an easy way to implement that. Even if we
limit support to full workspace build only, m2e will still need to know
all files inside workspace created/update/deleted during plugin goal
execution, which likely means hard to maintain and error prone manual
configuration in each mapping.

Igor