Re: [m2e-users] m2e deploys & dependencies

You mean Eclipse Indigo 3.7 and m2e 1.2.0?
Have you installed m2e-wtp (https://www.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/)? It was formerly part of m2eclipse 0.9.8 but as split since then.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Bambi <drunkenclam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have recently upgraded our working environment and have upgraded m2e to
1.0.2 from 0.9.8. Since this upgrade any seam applications I deploy to my
Glassfish instance now deploys with jboss-seam.jar file as a dependency. Due to this I can't publish without undeploying the application, deleting from the temp folder in wst-server-core and deploying again which isn't a
suitable solution for a large development.

Any idea what has changed that has caused this issue? What can I do to
resolve it?

Eclipse: Indigo 3.4
Glassfish: 2.1.1

Cheers