Re: [m2e-users] Excluding duplicate resources in a hierarchical project?

You'll need remove & reimport project whenever you add a new module or move a module to different place...
It would be a little more usable if the folder hiding hack could be reapplied to an existing project during Update Configuration action.
I have no idea if it's feasible, and sadly I don't have time to research it and provide a quality patch :P

Cheers,
Rafał