[m2e-users] Excluding duplicate resources in a hierarchical project?

When I check out a hierarchical project and do a CTRL+R (Open Resource), a resource appears N times due to it being traceable from several projects. For example file /parent/war/WEB-INF/web.xml, it will display 2 times because it is found in projects (1) /parent and (2) /parent/war.

This seems like a "bug" or, at least, a highly undesirable effect. Does m2e have any option to properly filter this? Should I put in a RFE in Bugzilla? I want the resource to only be associated to the proper Maven project that it contains it.

Thanks,
Paul

Back to the top