Re: [m2e-users] Marketplace and Metadata

java.io.IOException: Unexpected content: no directory available
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.discovery.compatibility.DirectoryParser.parse(DirectoryParser.java:57)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.discovery.compatibility.RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy$1.process(RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.discovery.compatibility.util.TransportUtil.readResource(TransportUtil.java:109)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.discovery.compatibility.RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy.performDiscovery(RemoteBundleDiscoveryStrategy.java:81)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.discovery.Catalog.performDiscovery(Catalog.java:85)
	at org.eclipse.m2e.internal.discovery.wizards.MavenCatalogViewer$2.run(MavenCatalogViewer.java:164)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

I think I get the idea. Is it perhaps that I supplied a connectors.xml
when I needed to cook up a discovery.xml?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should be able to set custom discovery catalog url using
> -Dm2e.discovery.url=<url> eclipse jvm system property.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>

> On 12-09-23 9:26 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> I automated everything and then ran into problems with the update sites
>>> not
>>> being available. I originally tried pull in catalog entries from source
>>> repositories and I did that so I could build and publish the entries to
>>> make
>>> sure the repository actually existed. But this is still a pain in the
>>> ass,
>>> I'm happy to provide CI and publishing for those that want to use them
>>> but
>>> for now let's just allow connector authors to make pull requests to