Re: [m2e-users] Marketplace and Metadata

I automated everything and then ran into problems with the update sites not being available. I originally tried pull in catalog entries from source repositories and I did that so I could build and publish the entries to make sure the repository actually existed. But this is still a pain in the ass, I'm happy to provide CI and publishing for those that want to use them but for now let's just allow connector authors to make pull requests to update this file:

When you make a pull request it is assumed that you've tested your connector with the catalog entry you want to publish.

The jobs are already setup on the build grid to publish snapshot catalogs that can be tested:

So once your pull request is processed the staging catalog can be published and if that's all good we'll publish the release catalog.

Igor and I will try and put together the one pager to do this. But go ahead and make pull requests for now and we'll flesh out the process as we go.