[m2e-users] m2e can show me dependency artifacts, but not plugin artifacts?

In my poms, I specify specific versions for my dependencies and plugins.  Every once in a while, I use the interactive dialog in m2e to see if there are new versions available for some of my dependencies.  I realized this morning that I've never done that for plugins, and I think the reason is that m2e doesn't support that.  I don't see a section in the graphical pom editor for plugin management, and the dependency "Add" dialog doesn't appear to show plugin versions.

Am I missing something?

Back to the top