Re: [m2e-users] m2e can show me dependency artifacts, but not plugin artifacts?

No, you are not missing anything, m2e does not provide a way to see
plugin and plugin dependencies versions. "Effective pom" pom editor tab
is the closest you can get, but I assume this is not what you are
looking for.

Igor