Re: [m2e-users] [m2e-wtp] Webapp gets redeployed when resources change

Fred, thanks for your pointers. This explains why things don't work as expected in this particular scenario.

I've done some m2e hacking before, so I'll try to come up with a patch for the Maven Archiver issue.

BTW, using JBoss is not an option for me: Unlike the GlassFish plugin which redeploys too often, the JBoss Eclipse plugin does not redeploy often enough (see https://community.jboss.org/thread/174058), and for my use cases that's a lot more annoying than the current issues with the GlassFish plugin...

Best regards,
Harald