Re: [m2e-users] [m2e-wtp] Webapp gets redeployed when resources change

There are 2 problems :

- the mavenarchiver plugin regenerates the pom.properties and pom.xml files on each incremental builds https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-extras/issues/8

- The Glassfish server tools, whenever it detects a change in the META-INF folder of a webapp, triggers a full redeploy on Glassfish

I guess fixing #1 should solve the problem (quality patches are welcome, to quote Igor), but #2 needs to be raised/discussed on Oracle's forums -since they have no public issue tracker- (possibly  https://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=578 )

Only workarounds I can think of right now are :
- disable incremental builds in eclipse (project > Build automatically)
- deploy on another application server (JBoss AS *wink* *wink*)

Regards,

Fred Bricon