[m2e-users] Installing M2E connectors

I am confused about when and how M2E connectors are installed. I have read that they should be automatically installed when importing or upgrading a Maven project that makes reference to certain Maven plugins.

However, when I import my projects, no connector are installed. For example, I have a couple WAR modules that when importing I would have thought would trigger the installation of the M2E-WTP connector, but this did not happen. Is there something I need to configure in my POMs to trigger this?

I am fine with manually installing them from Preferences->Maven->Discovery->Catalog if that it what I am supposed to do, I just can't seem to find any documentation on this.

Back to the top