Re: [m2e-users] Thoughts on M2E

Hello Jason,

If a project is being corrupted with the features in the m2e core then make a test case and we'll fix it.

This is one of the bugs that I mentioned in my first email[1], about which I was told that it would not be fixed unless somebody provided a patch. Yesterday Fred Bricon attached a patch, so I suppose it's going to be fixed by the M2E team eventually.

One question about this sentence of your previous email:

>>  We did not move the code to Eclipse, it's not officially supported .

In my understanding, Sonatype created the M2E plugin and submitted it to Eclipse. Is it not what happened?

If my company wants to pay for professional support for M2E, like it could get for, say, Nexus. Is there somebody to provide that support?

Best regards,

Sébastien