Re: [m2e-users] m2e-subclipse connector missing for m2e 1.1?

Thanks Igor, I'll look into doing that.

Out of curiosity: why is there a need for provider-specific SCM connectors at all? Can't the particulars be delegated to maven, e.g. through the use of the Maven SCM plugin? I'm sure there are good reasons, I'm just curious as to what they are.

Thanks,
-Gleb