Re: [m2e-users] m2e-subclipse connector missing for m2e 1.1?

m2e development team does not have the need nor the resources to
maintain subversion integration.

The code is opensource under EPL [1], so you can fork it at github or
some other place, make it everything work and use it. That's the beauty
of opensource, after all, you don't have to rely on somebody else to
solver your problems. IANAL, but to comply with EPL, I believe you will
have to make your changes available.

Alternatively, you can always checkout the code on command line and
import it as existing maven project. This is what I do in the rare case
when I have to deal with subversion.

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-subclipse

Igor