Re: [m2e-users] M2Eclipse / Eclipse Indigo / LifecycleMapping configuration

Hi Igor,

I also think this must be a trivial thing and I am really wondering why
this is not yet implemented. I read in the "distributed documentation"
that there is a NoopConfigurator, which do nothing. Can I use this to
configure m2e to run no plugin? If yes, how I do that?

Regards
/roman