From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: 28 November 2011 14:33
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] lifecycle-mapping for lesscss-maven-plugin

Does lesscss-maven-plugin use plexus-build-api to communicate changes to/from the workspace? If not, you almost certainly do not want to run lesscss-maven-plugin during incremental build. It will cause significant build performance issues (the plugin will be executed on all resource
changes) and may will like cause endless builds too.

Igor