Re: [m2e-users] lifecycle-mapping for lesscss-maven-plugin

Does lesscss-maven-plugin use plexus-build-api to communicate changes
to/from the workspace? If not, you almost certainly do not want to run
lesscss-maven-plugin during incremental build. It will cause significant
build performance issues (the plugin will be executed on all resource
changes) and may will like cause endless builds too.

Igor