Re: [m2e-users] SVN Checkouts failing due to process locks caused by m2e

OK, will keep my eye on this. I know SVN Repo is provided by subversive but wasn't sure what all the interactions were.

Do you think it is preferable to use SCM plugin for checkouts in eclipse? I have now installed m2eclipse-subversive.