[m2e-users] SVN Checkouts failing due to process locks caused by m2e

I am trying to check out a set of projects on a new branch I just created in SVN (subversive plugin). Checkout is failing with a message the folder is locked by some external process. That external process can only be m2e generating code - I haven't done anything with these folders in weeks. Even though I have set eclipse to not build automatically, it is doing something. I have seen m2e do some build operations previously, even though this option was off. These were not serious problems before, now they are.

How can this be addressed?

Back to the top