Re: [m2e-users] SVN Checkouts failing due to process locks caused by m2e

Yes.

On 10/26/2011 01:48 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
How do you checkout the projects, from SVN repository view?

Igor

On 11-10-26 2:33 PM, Steve Cohen wrote:
I thought I provided the information you asked for. Maybe not the
exception. As for that it does not provide much more info than what I
originally reported:

!STACK 0
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.UnreportableException: 0x0000000f:
The folder 'C:\wsp-mavenize2\Dash-DID\src' is locked by some external
process. Please unlock the folder and try to check out the project again.
at
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.remote.CheckoutAsOperation.deleteFolderContent(CheckoutAsOperation.java:195)

at
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.remote.CheckoutAsOperation.deleteProject(CheckoutAsOperation.java:185)

at
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.remote.CheckoutAsOperation.doCheckout(CheckoutAsOperation.java:158)

at
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.operation.remote.CheckoutAsOperation$1.run(CheckoutAsOperation.java:127)

at
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doSubTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:118)

There were eclipse errors thrown.