Re: [m2e-users] m2e Installation Problem

I pointed my new Eclipse install at my old Eclipse workspace, which I copied from the old laptop. All the project showed up as usual.

I will try a new, clean workspace as an experiment.

How did your projects get in there in the first place? Did you use
Import/Maven/existing project? Or something else?