Re: [m2e-users] Problems with m2e and Rational Application Developer 8.0.3

Hi Dave,

I can confirm that m2e SR1 can be installed on RAD 8.0.3 ifix1. I just did so tonight. My steps are quite simple:

- start from a clean install of RAD 8.0.3 ifix1
- go to 'help/install new software'
- click 'available software sites'
- check 'http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios' and OK (this contains some dependencies that are used by the m2e catalog)
- put 'http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/1.0' in the 'work with' field and enter
- select both m2e and logback and install with the usual set of OK's

I hope this works for you too.

Regards, Marcel

I found the answer to my question on how to uninstall the features/plugins, so I will try uninstalling just the Maven options and re-install them to see what happens.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

Inactive hide details for Igor Fedorenko ---10/05/2011 08:56:41 AM---I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshIgor Fedorenko ---10/05/2011 08:56:41 AM---I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshooting this

m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

Re: [m2e-users] Problems with m2e and Rational Application Developer 8.0.3

I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshooting this
problem.

Igor