Re: [m2e-users] Problems with m2e and Rational Application Developer 8.0.3

Igor,

I found the answer to my question on how to uninstall the features/plugins, so I will try uninstalling just the Maven options and re-install them to see what happens.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

Inactive hide details for Igor Fedorenko ---10/05/2011 08:56:41 AM---I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshIgor Fedorenko ---10/05/2011 08:56:41 AM---I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshooting this

          Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/05/2011 08:56 AM

          Please respond to
          Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list <m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>

m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

Re: [m2e-users] Problems with m2e and Rational Application Developer 8.0.3

I don't know enough about RAD to be able to help troubleshooting this
problem.

Igor