Re: [m2e-users] Workspace Resolution with m2e-wtp

On 26 September 2011 15:05, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What happens if you :
> - delete the projects from the workspace, delete all their eclipse config
> files and import them back as maven projects?

Now that did sort it! I'd tried deleting and re-importing the
projects, but not tried deleting the Eclipse config files. Thanks for
the pointer,

Greg
(I am seeing another problem, where publishing a project doesn't copy
all the required files to Tomcat, but I'm trying to figure out what
exactly I need to do in order for to be reproduced reliably).

Back to the top