Re: [m2e-users] What is this Eclipse error message trying to tell me?

On 09/14/2011 03:41 PM, Steve Cohen wrote:
Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml. Run project
configuration update

The type is "Maven Configuration Problem"

What does it mean? What FILE is meant by "Project Configuration"?
How do I "run project configuration update"?

Thanks