Re: [m2e-users] maven web apps not loading in Eclipse with M2E

Thanks, Rafał.

I suspected I hadn't installed something I needed.

But now you give me two choices m2e-wtp and webby. :-(

I'd vaguely heard of the former, the latter is new to me.

Can you help me answer the question, which one? I learn that wtp is more full-featured but sometimes painfully slow and webby is faster but lacks some things.

I am doing development of a web service. No presentation layer in this project. Can webby handle this or does it need the JEE support of m2e-wtp?