Re: [m2e-users] spring with m2eclipse problems

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:27:20 +0200
From: "Thorsten Heit" <thorsten.heit@xxxxxx>
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] spring with m2eclipse problems

> I tried that already problem is that when I right-click my project ->
> configure -> the only option is confvert to plug-in projects.  Putting
it
> simply I cannont convert to Maven Project atm.  I thought that maybe you

> have to enable this plug-in for maven m2e and asked such question on
> eclipse forums, but so far no answer.

What version of Eclipse do you use? AFAIK m2e from the Eclipse market
place requires at least 3.6 (Helios); better 3.7 (Indigo)...

Hi,

I'm using Indigo.  Anyway I have found what was the problem.

thx

AUSI.COM at http://ausi.com - the BEST FREE EMAIL

AUSITRAVEL at http://ausitravel.com - GREAT HOLIDAY DEALS

Back to the top