Re: [m2e-users] Generated sources directory not being added to source folders

> Ok, so which connector would you recommend using with JAXWS?
> If i understood correctly there are at least two options:
> m2e-extras (https://github.com/htfv/m2e-extras) and jaxws-maven-connector
> (http://code.google.com/p/jaxws-maven-connector/).

Haven't tried either one of these, so I couldn't say. Just checked the
discovery catalog and they aren't listed there so I couldn't tell
their status or their compatibility with m2e 1.0+.

> Can i access the discovery catalog manually or is it always invoked by m2e
> automatically?

Eclipse Preferences -> MAven -> Discovery
Click "Open Catalog".

/Anders