[m2e-users] Helios and M2E question

Hi All,
  I am having an issue with M2E and have been searching the web and haven't found anything that fit my issue.  I finally decided to email the users list and ask for hep.

 What I am seeing is that when I first download snapshots of my projects, things work fine.  As development continuous through the day and I want to update my snapshots and code, I run into an issue.  The snapshots do not get updated, even if I check the "Force Update of Snapshots/Releases" option.  I wind up going to my local repository and manually removing the snapshot jar and then updating to get the latest version.   I am not sure why things are not getting updated.  Its not just me that is having the issues, some of my co-workers are having the same issue and none of us have any clues what the root cause of the problem might be.

I am using Helios, and   m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse    1.0.0.20110607-2117    org.eclipse.m2e.feature.
feature.group.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason

Back to the top