Re: [m2e-users] Generated sources directory not being added to source folders

You need to use a m2e connector for this. IIRC there is one in the
discovery catalog. m2e should warn you about the jaxws-m-p not being
supported by m2e and give you the choice of discovering a connector.
But possibly you've configure m2e to ignore this plugin in your pom?

/Anders