[m2e-users] Generated sources directory not being added to source folders

Hi,

I'm having some Eclipse source folder issues when using jaxws-maven-plugin
for generating JAXB classes from XML schema.
Should the generated sources directory be automatically added to the
Eclipse source folders?
Or do I need to somehow add it manually?

Source folders includes the following:
- myprj/src/main/java
- myprj/src/main/resources

- myprj/src/test/java

- myprj/src/test/resources

- myprj/target/wsdl

I've tried 'update project configuration' and 'update dependencies' but
this doesn't seem to help.
Here's my jaxws-maven-plugin config:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.10</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>wsimport</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <target>${jaxws-api.version}</target>
          <wsdlDirectory>${project.build.directory}/wsdl</wsdlDirectory>
          <extension>true</extension>
          <xadditionalHeaders>true</xadditionalHeaders>

<sourceDestDir>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources</sourceDestDir>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Version details:
- m2e: 1.0.100.20110804-1717