Re: [m2e-users] Missing Maven Discovery option

IBM support is a better place to ask RAD-specific questions. As far as I
know, eclipse 3.6.2 from eclipse.org is able to access discovery catalog
and can install new software from https://repository.sonatype.org, so
the issue most likely is specific to RAD.

Igor