Re: [m2e-users] Missing SVN SCM handler

After a long vacation I’m ready to try to work on this issue again ...

I cannot access the site https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2eclipse-subclipse/0.13.0/N/0.13.0.201107071330/

Get this message :

Cannot find the specified class com.ibm.websphere.ssl.protocol.SSLSocketFactory

Is there a place to get this on a non-ssl site ?

Med vennlig hilsen
Bjørn Willy Arntzen

>Our error reporting in the m2e marketplace has a bug so the full error isn't visible, but I suspect your problem is m2e the marketplace contains a Subversive connector, not Subclipse connector.ÂÂ If you don't want to switch to Subversive, you can install the subclipse connector from: https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2eclipse-subclipse/0.13.0/N/0.13.0.201107071330/

Matthew

Back to the top