Re: [m2e-users] state of hide folders of physically nested modules

There are no plans to improve how m2e handles nested projects. We are
hitting fundamental limitations of current eclipse workspace model (i.e.
flat list of projects) and there is simply no good way to support nested
project structures unless proper support is introduced at eclipse
platform level.

Igor