Re: [m2e-users] m2e & materialize dependency

Thanks Matthew,

I forgot to mention that I'm currently already using the following connector:

  Maven SCM Handler for CVS  0.13.0.201106260822  org.sonatype.m2e.cvs.feature.feature.group  Sonatype, Inc.

But nevertheless importing fails.

Frank

https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-cvs