Re: [m2e-users] m2e & materialize dependency

We use a connector that integrates with Eclipse CVS provider.  The source is available here: https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-cvs

Matthew

On 16 August 2011 09:48, <frank.jakop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm desperately trying to materialize a project's dependency in eclipse an I'm constantly failing. No matter which way I use, either "File"->"Import..."->"Materialize Maven Projects from SCM" or right-click on "Maven Dependencies"/my_project/->"Maven"->"Import Project(s) from SCM", I'll be prompted for a CVS password with an empty username field.

My scm url in the dependency's POM is the following

<scm>
  <connection>scm:cvs:pserver:@server.my.company:/cvs:my_project</connection>
</scm>

which works nicely with "mvn scm:checkout -DconnectionUrl=scm:cvs:pserver:@server.my.company:/cvs:my_project", where the "@" is replaced with "username@" and therefore succeeds.

Can someone tell me how the SCM integration is handled by m2e?

Regards

Frank