[m2e-users] Importing multiple maven projects from a single git repository

Hi,

is it possible to import multiple maven projects from a single git
repository into eclipse, and have a working "Team" menu on the
imported projects? When working with maven projects, I want an easy
way to show the history of the current file, annotations (blame) or
diffs. With SVN, this worked by using the Team menu, but with git, I
haven't got a working Team menu if the maven project is not the
top-level directory in the git repository. I'm using Eclipse Indigo
(3.7), m2e 1.0.0 and EGit.

I also posted this question (with some more detail) on stackoverflow,
but got no answers so far:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6744392/importing-multiple-maven-projects-from-git-into-eclipse

Greetings,
Jens