[m2e-users] Code generation requires 2 project builds

Hi,
I'm trying to get a custom Java code generation mojo to work with the new m2e. Following the example on the Extension Development wiki page page, I created a project configurator to run the mojo and then refresh the output folder. When I configure a project and then build it in Eclipse the first build fails because it can't find the generated code. It seems like the code generation is running after the build completes which requires me to build twice. Is this expected behavior or am I doing something wrong?

I'm also curious why setting the code generation mojo to <execute/> in the pom (without using my plugin) prevents it from adding its output directory as a source folder. I know this is not recommended but shouldn't it act the same as it did under 0.12 when set to execute?

Thanks,
Spencer

Back to the top