[m2e-users] Maven, Eclipse, Nexus, Perforce, Team City, Oh My!

OK, this is my meager first attempt to give something back to the community...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven%2C+Eclipse%2C+Nexus%2C+Perforce%2C+Team+City%2C+Oh+My! <http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven%2C+Eclipse%2C+Nexus%2C+Perforce%2C+Team+City%2C+Oh+My%21>

Send e-mail to my personal address, or flame/commend me in the mailing lists - I'm thick skinned, but receptive of praise.

The point is, I really love Maven, but I want to see it improve, and this is my way of going about it. I hope hope to add more experience to this in the future, so comments and criticism are appreciated.

Cheers, Eric

Back to the top