[m2e-users] Minor comments about m2e documents

m2e documentation refers to m2eclipse. See [1].
Similarly, [2] says the project is still being migrated to eclipse, but It thought the migration is already complete.
Are all the links to install m2e plugin in Eclipse correct in [2]? [2] should probably refer to eclipse marketplace, no?
I am certainly confused by so many different repositories. Someone should look at all the different repostory URLs mentioned in various m2e Wiki pages and consolidate them. I find some more URLs in [3].

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Maven_Integration