[m2e-users] build/refresh issue for "other" params

Here's an example, i got a jaxb2 connector which verifies change
in xsd(s) and build/refresh if necessary. However, what if I change
the catalog parameter or the packageName in the configuration
of the plugin?

My question, do we have to check every possible parameters
and if so, how do we do that? i.e.: check for pom.xml (effective) change?

It looks that if we want to have a better integration for eclipse
we need to take all the valid parameters into account...

Maybe I am mistaken?

Back to the top