Re: [m2e-users] Dev build of m2e-wtp 0.13.1 available for testing

On 07/07/2011 07:17 PM, Fred Bricon wrote:
> Please give this dev build a try so we can definitely release 0.13.1
> ASAP and reinstate m2e-wtp in the m2e marketplace.

I have a serious problem with it. An existing web application of mine
uses code like this to access some files in the WEB-INF directory (WAR
is always deployed exploded):

File webInfDir = servlet.getServletContext().getRealPath("WEB-INF");

With the old m2e-wtp getRealpath returned the web root directory from
the eclipse project where the real files are located. But now it returns
the target/m2e-wtp/web-resources directory which is always empty. So my
web project can't access the files in the web root.

Is there a known workaround? If not then I have to add some java code to
the web project so it detects the m2e-wtp deployment and auto-corrects
the path.

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]

Back to the top