Re: [m2e-users] Webby going Open Source

Jason van Zyl wrote:

We need to cleanup some of the package names and add EPL headers

By now, the update site also has been updated with a corresponding version of Webby.

Part of the cleanup was aligning several symbolic ids to the org.sonatype.m2e.* namespace which has two user-facing consequences:

a) Updating to the new Webby version requires to first uninstall Webby

b) Existing launch configurations will not be recognized

Launch configurations should be easy to recreate so we hope the inconvenience during an update is acceptable. Users that have many or complex launch configurations can also do a search&replace (com.sonatype.m2e.webby -> org.sonatype.m2e.webby) on the *.launch files created by Eclipse. Local/non-shared launch files can be found in <workspace-root>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches

Benjamin

Back to the top