Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse 3.7 with m2 Feedback

Contradict in what way? I say the same thing now as I did before --
there is no sensible default behaviour, m2e needs to know what to do
with all maven plugins bound to project build lifecycle, blindly running
maven plugins inside workspace is a bad idea.

Igor