Re: [m2e-users] Confused about what works with what with regards to M2E core, extensions and discoverable extensions

We discussed this yesterday and we think the following will be the least
confusing approach.

1. new extensions are only available via m2e marketplace catalog
2. old m2e and m2e-extras update sites only contain 0.12 stuff

We updated m2eclipse.sonatype.org accordingly

http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/archived-releases.html

Igor