Re: [m2e-users] ingigo rc4 m2e marketplace?

m2e is only included in "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" distribution.

Igor

On 11-06-16 5:10 PM, Daniele Dellafiore wrote:
I just launched indigo EE rc4.
Maven is tell to be already installed in the marketplace but there's
no "mavn project" in the import nor maven voice in the preferences...
what's up?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Vincent Vandenschrick