Re: [m2e-users] XDoclet plugin

The mapping looks right and m2e is expected to execute
maven2-xdoclet2-plugin as part of workspace build. If you don't see
anything relevant/interesting in m2e log file
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration/0.log, please
open bugreport in m2e bugzilla and provide complete standalone sample
project and steps to reproduce the problem.

Beware that m2e is not expected to refresh workspace from filesystem, so
resources generated by xdoclet will not be visible until you do this
manually.

As a side note, I am almost certain this maven2-xdoclet2-plugin leaks
classloaders, so don't complain when your eclipse instance crashes with OOME.

Igor