Re: [m2e-users] JUnit doesn't find persistence.xml

I don't know much about JPA classpath requirements, but m2e runtime
classpath is described in

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Runtime+classpath

Igor

On 11-06-12 9:04 PM, John McPeek wrote:
Hi,
  I am having trouble running some tests that use JPA. The issues seems
to be that the META-INF directory and it's contents are not in the
classpath and so are not "visible". When I look in the target/classes
directory the META-INF directory is there and the persistence.xml file
is in it. Any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

John

Back to the top