Re: [m2e-users] Multi module project m2eclipse problem

Hi Igor,

Problem resolved.

It was nothing to do with the files (poms or eclipse settings).  It was just
me making a mistake in the wizard.  I was using the "name template" field,
but hardcoding a value.  Silly.  What was happening was that it was thus
giving the parent project and child project the same value for project name,
and of course getting an error.  Once I changed the value in name template
to use the [artifactId] variable, the project for each maven module was
correctly created.

jim