Re: [m2e-users] Multi module project m2eclipse problem

Thanks Igor.

Now that I have a "starter" project that is working properly, I'm hopeful I
can pin down whatever in my project is causing the issue; will let you know
when I do (might be a bug, or might just be something I've done wrong in
that project).